![]() |
| Fr. Joel helping me |
Luckily Fr. Joel one of or PhD students offered to join me, like he did last year. He washed the tomb of our Chinese friend buried there and I laid out flowers. Then we went through the cemetery blessing the tombs of Armenian catholics. I used an umbrella to help me walk and climb the steep stairs and I was very tired after 2 hours.
![]() |
| Schindler's tomb |
Oscar Schindler's tomb is still there with many memorial stones placed by Jews. Some are descendants of the Jews he saved. I blessed the tomb and sprinkled holy water on it.
On the way home we stopped at the Anglican coffee shop to rest. I'm not sure if next year I'll be able to do this again. My legs are all jelly and my back hurts a lot. And I'm nauseous from the strain. We'll see about next year ....

