| my petunias |
The day temp is quite hot ... 30 degrees or so. But luckily there's always a cool breeze blowing. The nights are chilly and you need to wear a jacket. This nice weather of course are unhelpful for those who want to cause trouble in the streets. When it's very cold, raining or very hot, nobody bothers to go out even if to cause trouble. The weather is an important factor in predicting violence and wars in this region.
My summer flowers are loving the weather though. The petunias and geraniums are flowering wildly. I just need to water them every 2 days to keep them hydrated. And that goes for me too. Having to take 11 types of medicine everyday, I need to be hydrated. My hands and feet are still swollen. And today I lost my memory when out to buy a wireless mouse. Came out of the shop and couldn't recognise where I was. Luckily a student was with me and he reminded where we were. I sat for a while and tried to orientate myself. It's scary. If I were alone I would have been lost.