Friday, May 26, 2023

Allergy

Jacaranda trees in bloom
Tensions have again raised as Israel soldiers raided palestinian towns. More deaths and injuries. It's so sad when one actually gets used to this senseless violence. I saw israeli fighter jets zooming overhead with missiles (from Gaza?) flying behind them. 3 times!!!

Today is the jewish Pentecost. Thousands of Jews went to the Wailing Wall to pray. Then as they return home, I saw some provoking arabs and taunting them. Police stood by and watched. It's so disgusting.

This week has been a disaster health-wise. Sunday I had food poisoning ... possibly salmonella poisoning from egg. 3 days I was down with stomach cramps and diarrhea. Just when I was healing, the MC nuns cooked pansit and I ate it .... but it had gone sour. So I had another bout of diarrhea. Then this morning, someone gave me something to eat saying it's a new product ... very nice. So I ate it and immediately I had an allergic reaction. Itching hands, swollen eyes, swollen tongue and throat, wheezing. I had to use my EpiPen and rest for a while. I'm not feeling good.