![]() |
| Walking home |
I'm recovering from yesterday's angina attack. I'm much slower than before today. But still so much work to do. I had to apply for 6 visas, then buy 2 insurances, then 3 air tickets .... The superior where I work said it's time to put me in our infirmary. I guess so. I feel very overwhelmed by work. I can't multitask like when I was younger.
I've been wondering what death will be like. I'm preparing my documents, books and all other stuff for that event. I look around all the familiar scenes - the trees, sounds, cars, buildings, shops, food, smells ... all will be gone. It's like I've never existed.
![]() |
| Rose bud dessert |
And I was told of the coming weddings of 3 good israeli friends Baruch, Aviram and Naor. Finally they're getting married! The circle of life is complete. As I look at them laughing and telling me their good news, I thought how I was once their age 40 years ago ... but there's no going back. It's their world now.

