 |
| Full moon |
The weekend was chilly here in Jerusalem but very warm in the coastal cities. The humidity and strange weather fluctuating between chill and warmth is making people sick. And Covid is on a surge right now ... the symptoms are same as the cold so without a test, no one is sure what they've caught. I'm still wearing the mask for my own safety and avoiding crowds and enclosed areas. There's an old stubborn guy in my house who have the symptoms and refuse to be tested or stay in his room. Instead he said if anyone is afraid of him, then they should stay in their rooms to avoid him, but he will not give up his freedom to move around. For the record, he was already infected last year and refused to be quarantined, thus infecting another old guy sitting next to him in the refectory who eventual died this year from Covid complications. Everyone in the house is unhappy with such selfish behaviour but no one dares to say anything.
The full moon is out and it's very red. The night sky is very bright and beautiful. It almost makes up for the dreadful selfish behaviour of those who make life miserable for others.
I still have chest pains but my breathing is very much better. No more wheezing. But climbing stairs and walking distances are problematic. I think soon I'll need a wheelchair.