| Sunrise today |
Then I slowly remembered I had an anaphylactic shock on Saturday evening .... yes my memory is so bad I cannot even remember that. I had to go celebrate a funeral Mass and then had dinner with the family cooked by them. I guess among the food there were nuts because I started choking and had difficulty in breathing. Sr. David who was sitting next to me said "he's having an anaphylactic shock" and everyone was scrambling to get me into a car. They rushed me home where I took my medication (Epipen). Then I was slipping in and out of consciousness the whole night. Sunday morning and the rest of the day I was still very light headed and could not breathe properly. Then can the 2nd climax of the reaction in the night. Lucky Romeo responded quickly. It was about 10pm.
Now Monday afternoon I'm feeling alot better. I can breathe almost normally now and my oxygen level is back to 96. But I'm very exhausted because I hardly slept all night.