![]() |
| Injecting medicine |
![]() |
| Fai Chun on my door |
This time there was another nurse. I'm terrified because the former one couldn't get the catheter into my veins right and had made several tries. It was extremely painful and lots of blood everywhere. This time the nurse was good ... just one painful jab. And removing the catheter was much better ... didn't feel it at all. He kept counting one to ten in arabic and asked me to repeat with him. While concentrating on counting, he pulled out the catheter and i didn't even know it was done. Smart move.
Now the rain is falling again and the temp. is falling even lower. Forecast is for heavy rain in the next few days and snow on Thursday. I'm staying home and cleaning my room for the New Year. Hope the Goat will be good to me. Thanks for the Fai Chun ... I got it up on my door.

