 |
| Incredible sunrise after the hailstorm |
We've had a very heavy hailstorm the other night. Large hail, thunder and lightening. Last night it was rain with lightening. And the temperature is falling again. Daytime is cloudy and damp with occasional drizzle ... 9 degrees today. Not a nice time ... but good as it discourages violence, riots and other negative acts.
The sunrise was incredible after the hailstorm. Crisp clear sky but very cold though. But its what winter should be.
 |
Drip
|
Yesterday morning was a disaster healthwise. Was warded to Emergency at the French hospital again. Allergy reaction but not sure what ... I didn't eat any nuts. Had half a cup of coffee for breakfast. Docs say I have multiple food allergy ... which means everything and nothing. Swollen eyes, throat, tongue, blocked air passage, asthma, nausea ... anyway I had lots of injections and 2 drips. The first nurse was so nervous he put in the needle but missed the vein. The chief nurse had to do it on the other hand. Was there for 3 hours till things normalised a little. Then I walked home despite docs advise ... he insisted I get a taxi. But taxis take advantage of sick people here and ask exorbitant prices and know the patients need the ride and will pay. I walked back one km dizzy and sleepy. Doc said one of the injections make me very sleepy. When I got home I slept 17 hours. Got up this morning feeling better. The asthma and bronchitis subsided, no more swollen eyes and lips ... but still very tired and sleepy. I guess I'll have to sleep this one off today.