![]() |
| Ilie defends his thesis |
But lying down is a dream ... a student from Romania, Ilie, is defending his thesis and I'm obliged to attend the one hour talk. Impossible. After half an hour, I needed to go back to my room. Just simply too dizzy.
And I'm not the only one. Lots of people are feeling sick too. I think it's the change of air pressure and temperature. But honestly what I really hate is not all this sickness but people who want to "help". Instead of letting me rest in bed, they want to do this and cook that for me ... but they're not going to bring it to me. They want me to walk 2 storeys down the monastery, across the courtyard and 2 storeys up just for some chicken liver which I don't really care for. But these people are so fixed in their mind, they're doing it for themselves more than for me. After a hundred times telling them I don't need it and I need to sleep, I finally had to walk the 4 storeys in order to stop them from bugging me any further. So word of advice: if you want to help anyone who's sick: LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!
