Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Heater

New heater
Wasn't going to pass another night without the heater ... just simply distressingly cold ... so I forced myself to go out to Sbitany's to buy another heater. The last one cost only 70 shekels and made in China. Broke down within a month. This time I got an Israeli one which looks like a speaker. And it's pretty small ... don't know if it'll warm up the entire room. Well tonight is the trial.

My fainting and dizzy spells are still on. Feeling light-headed most of the time. People say I'm probably hungry but I don't feel it. Anyway the cook did up 3 sunnyside-ups and I ate them. Felt good. But still felt dizzy a couple of hours later. Maybe its the blood pressure. Has been very low since my last operation when I lost quite alot of blood.

News in the local papers continue to report of Syrian rebels persecuting christians. No more singing hymns or ringing church bells. And one seminarian was kidnapped. Things are really bad. Hope when we're celebrating Chinese New Year, we can also remember these poor christians and pray for them.