The Israeli punishment of Palestine gets a backlash from some european countries but America as usual is not saying anything. The 4000 houses to be built in E1 area effectively cuts off Bethlehem/Hebron from Jericho/Nablus/Ramallah because the only road that links these two West Bank regions lie in that area. It is the last strangle that will choke Palestine. Actually I'm surprised the rabbis have said nothing so far. Such vindictiveness on Israel's part will not do it any good. Read the Bible ... it says everything.
The expected storm is brewing right now. The skies darkened by 4pm and a chill spread throughout. I think it will start raining tonight. I managed to get all the canaries into 3 smaller breeding cages and placed them indoors. They're too young to withstand the storm, cold and rain.
 |
| Autumn leaves |
Waking up at 3am to teach is taking it's toll on me in this wintry weather. Asthma attacks the whole day and exhaustion ... so much so that I rested throughout the day, so no studies or work done. Bloody waste of time. But my health is not what it used to be. It's scary to think that I've passed the threshold to a slower sedentary life, reluctant to change, fear of catching a cold ..... aaaagggghhhhh why not get me a wheelchair and a fireplace? The autumn of life. And it's bad to be sick now ... the nurses have gone on strike ... again. It's exactly a year since the infamous strike that got me stuck.
The autumn leaves are showing up on City walls ... the creepers are the first to change, then the trees. It's a little late but at least the plants know its time to change before it's too late. Maybe Israel can learn something from that.