Yesterday was a lovely sunny day as was this afternoon. But by evening a cold wind was blowing and the drizzle continued. The anemones I planted have flowered - lovely large blooms of white and pink. Everyone is delighted with them. But the wind and drizzle has damaged several of these delicate flowers.
Strangely the groups of tourists have returned. Presumably the strike by Foreign Ministry workers have ended and the backlog has been cleared.
The ironical of Australia - flooding in the east, drought fires in the west. More earthquakes around the world. I've been reading a couple of articles on the Book of Apocalypse for another student who has trouble with english. Interesting themes ... makes me think about all these natural disasters and the prophecies.
Pretty uneventful day except for the fact that I spent 4 solid hours with my thesis moderator going through word by word of my analysis. Disaster. Now I have to correct all the mistakes. It's giving me a headache literally. But I must trudge on ahead.