Friday, July 17, 2009

Bleeding nose

Another weekend coming up - another riot expected ... this time maybe bigger than the rest. The war of the ultra-orthodox against the Zionists is becoming more serious. http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443834123&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull and http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443832021&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

And some of these ultra-orthodox rabbis (they don't recognise the State of Israel because they believe only the messiah can establish the state) have now gone to Gaza to meet Hamas leaders. http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443836666&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull and and http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1100774.html

Anyway back to backyard business, the canaries are ending their breeding season so I'll be putting them back to the big cage soon.

And my nose has been bleeding for the past 4 days. Awefully bothersome. Comes at anytime of the day or night. And for the Sydney-siders and CLC, my right arm is still numb if not worse. The pain from the pinched nerve is keeping me awake. I thikn I'll have to take painkillers afterall.