 |
| Full moon last week |
I've been reading up on HMPV the new virus that's spreading rapidly everywhere. Health websites say it's like the flu with symptoms of cough, fever and blocked nose. In severe cases there's wheezing. I had all that. It's the 7th day today and I'm feeling much better. The fever and runny nose are gone. But I'm still coughing and wheezing. I also found out last night that many in my house have it.
I've been taking Dexamol, a local equivalent to paracetamol for colds. It's a formula with 2 types of medication for day and night use. I guess it works because I'm much better today.
.jpg) |
| Cloudy morning |
The ceasefire which was to start 20 minutes ago isn't taking place because Hamas has not fulfilled its side of the agreement. No one knows what's the next step. We're all waiting to see. Tense.
Today is the extended feast of Epiphany - the 1st Miracle in Cana. Everyone is going to Cana right now for the solemn Mass to be celebrated in our Church there. I'm sure everyone there will be praying for another modern miracle ... a miracle for peace in our land.