Thursday, August 22, 2024

Stromata

Full moon
The full moon is slowly waning ... and that spells the coming of autumn. In fact the nights are much cooler now; and during the day, though hot at 29 degrees, a cool breeze blows through. Hopefully this will bring rain and snow this winter. We need it.

Renovation work on the terrace is a nightmare ... because there is no supervisor. Incompetent workers drilled holes through the roof into rooms below. I don't know how they'll repair that. When the rains come, we'll see if they had even been repaired at all. Workers steal food and drinks from our students' fridge. Wiped clean. Nothing left. 

Full sun
I've been losing my memory again ... not knowing where I am, what I'm doing ... I actually was lost twice during Mass yesterday morning. Not sure what triggered this. Maybe lack of magnesium. Anyway I've decided not to go anywhere except home and work. That'll keep me safe from getting lost in the streets.

I thought I'd spend my summer watching Dr. Who episodes ... but summer is almost over and I've hardly seen a full episode. Too much work. Unbelievable how time flies.