![]() |
| Our christians sheltering in our parish church in Gaza |
Well actually no. Actually I'm praying for it to stop raining. I'm thinking of the Gazans ... without shelter, heating, winter clothes ... they'll die of cold in this weather. As it is there is not enough food and water. Few want to shelter in buildings as they'd be targeted by missiles. So sheltering in the open is the only alternative ... and rain is not good.
![]() |
| Holy Sepulchre church ... empty |
While life is back to normal in Jerusalem, the absence of tourists is felt severely. Most shops and restaurants are closed. So are hotels and churches. However there're still several groups of Indonesian christians coming. I've met them in the streets here and spoken with them. They're very upbeat and positive despite not being able to visit Bethlehem and Jericho. I wish more groups would do the same.

