Monday, November 13, 2023

Mass

Mass inside the Empty Tomb
The weather has truly turned wintry. Sunset at 4.30pm. It gets dark very early and quickly. And temp fall to 16 degrees. Though there's no need for heaters, a hoodie and thick trackpants are needed to stay warm at night.

I've gone haywire in my memory again. Took my morning medication in the afternoon and the afternoon in the morning. Mixing days and schedules. I'm trying to rest as much as possible. Hopefully the confusion will clear away. Anyway it's a year since my surgery. Time to visit the cardiologist for a checkup.

With churches quite empty of groups except for Indonesians ... there's been several groups now visiting ... we were told to go celebrate Masses at the different sanctuaries to keep the prayers going. I booked for a Mass in the Empty Tomb and celebrated Mass this morning for all your intentions - both living and dead.

We continue praying for the sisters, priests and our catholics in the war zone. Hopefully they will receive some food and water soon.