Sunday, July 23, 2023

Mad

Beggar with "hat"
The hot weather is not abating. It is scorchingly hot ... the skin burns under the sun. There is a breeze but it's dry and hot as well. Most people have stayed out of the heat. Street workers wear hats and long sleeves to avoid being burnt. There's alot of road work right now, so the air is dusty dry and hot. Even beggars are using boxes to shade themselves while others hide under trees and lose out on the takings.

I'm told the weather will continue to be like this for the coming week, so I'll be staying home most of the time. My ankle still hurts after the fall, and last night I had a severe cramp on my right leg. It still hurts to walk.

Anti-christian attacks and harassment continue big scale today. Orthodox jews try to take other the Carmelite Monastery in Haifa, saying it contains the tomb of the Prophet Elijah. It's been like this for several weeks now. The jews want to take the church over and convert it into a synagogue. When will this madness end?