![]() |
| Holy Sepulchre this morning |
After Mass was the usual Bible class with the expatriate community from St. Anthony's parish in Jaffa. They cooked me a plate of pansit and salmon. That was very nice of them. But I had also decided to cook some chill crabs for lunch. I had received 2 packs of those spices and had bought some "crab meat" ... the frozen stuff sold at the asian grocery ... and cooked it up with some fresh egg noodles which the grocery also sold. I must say it tasted very good ... considering the lack of real crabs.
![]() |
| 6 years ago ... snow!! |
I'll have to go and buy bread for breakfast tomorrow. I'd rather do it now than tomorrow morning at 4am when it's freezing cold. I did buy some panettone to give to some poor families when I visit them tomorrow. It'll help give them some cheer.

