Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection after 25 years of service

Israel on Friday issued warnings on its citizens to leave Turkey as soon as possible. Today America follow suit. Apparently there is sufficient evidence that a terrorist attack is planned. Here in Israel, security has been stepped up.

The weather has suddenly turned around again. It drizzled yesterday and also in the night. And the drizzle will continue for the next few days. It's cool but not cold, temp. in the night dropped to 14 degrees but daytime it reaches 29 degrees.

Miss Bird still sits on her 3 unfertilised eggs. Poor thing doesn't know it wouldn't hatch. The canaries on the contrary have 3 fledglings born on Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. They are learning to fly now. Buddy as usual is spoilt. Now he makes a lot of noise to attract my attention. He's used to sitting on my shoulder  when I'm in my room; and sometimes he spends a few hours in the night sleeping between my pillows at night. He's the closest I can get to having a dog ... so I do spoil him bit.

Well 25 years of service has passed. I found a post on the Internet that expresses best what I feel after 25 years.