The weather is really going crazy. Temperatures are plunging in Jerusalem. Even with the sun shining, it is very cold. I think it was 19 degrees today.
 |
| View from my room |
Luckily all schools around are closed due to excursions planned for their students. For once in 9 years I can actually have a few days off without work. And I need to rest so much. So I got to go to my other home ... by the beach. It was so very good. It's practically 2 years since I last actually stayed there. The moment I reached my room, I fell asleep till lunch time. And after that I went back to sleep for another 3 hours. It felt so good.
But just in case you think I'm having a real holiday ... think again. I have to go back to Jerusalem every night to work. So it's only a daytime holiday. After 9 years ... I get 3 half-days of holiday. Well I hope it's a good lead-up to my birthday. Really hope to spend it with some good friends ... but I don't think they have the time. So I'll spend it by myself. Am not going to get depressed over that.