Thursday, June 2, 2011

Killer veggies

The new E.Coli strain killing Germans is scaring us. Probably scaring the rest of the world as well. Watch what you eat! And cellphones give you brain cancer ...

The previous evening, the President did an informal walkabout in front of our piazza. It was unannounced and many people at the bazaar in the piazza had a nice surprise. And especially the bride-to-be who came to take some wedding photos ... ended up having a photo with the President. I didn't speak to the President but we did nod to each other.

Today I was back in hospital. The docs aren't sure what is happening. They got a specialist from Carmel to come. He thinks there are two possibilities - either a post-operation (big name that I cannot remember) syndrome or an infection in the stomach. Hope it's not the E.Coli killer because I've been eating raw veggies the past few weeks.