The weather is playing up again - 15 degrees, drizzle, cold and gusty but the sun is beating down like anything. Lots of people will be sick.
The Jewish Passover will fall on our Holy Tuesday. Shops are selling matza (unleaven bread) and detergents to rid houses from leaven. Police and military presence has been stepped up everywhere. Things are tense, to say the least.
I'm still suffering pain once a day and still no appetite. I use to wear size 33-34 pants, now I'm wearing 28-29. Had to buy 2 pairs of pants as a result. The eyes are still swollen and yellow, which the docs diagnose as things are still not running smoothly internally. 2 more months to go ....
Saturday morning a good friend, Sr Immaculata, a Carmelite of the Nazareth monastery, died. God rest her soul. She was a Filipina nun who loved cooking for me; and I enjoyed her food (talking about 15 years ago). Since then she suffered several strokes and finally bedridden for over a year. She was a fiesty character who spoke the truth bluntly but always with a smile. You cannot not like her. Sr Immaculata was in her late 70s. Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her. may she rest in peace.
Here's Beckham's miracle kick into 3 dustbins 50 m. away.