Friday, May 16, 2025

Heatwave

Pink clover
I had my meeting with the insurance surgeon. It was quick. I should switch my surgery to another hospital. That means getting my files from the present hospital and bringing it to the other world famous hospital where better specialists can take up my case. Then there is the application for insurance approval, then appointment for surgery. It'll take some time for all this bureaucracy. Hope I don't die in the meantime.

Daisy
A heatwave is about to hit us today and tomorrow. Some places will reach 45 degrees. The City here will rise to 36 degrees. I must be careful. I've been going to my office everyday and our janitor drives me there every morning. In the evenings, George our grocery worker drives me home. They're very nice, doing it in their private time. My office has airconditioning so it's alot better for me in this heat.

The heat is good for summer flowers though. White clover cover the parks and fields. I have pink clover growing in a pot. They're amazing. Then the daisies and lilies are also blooming. Next to bloom are the marigolds and zinnias in the peak of summer heat. It'll be a colourful summer. Wish I could say the same for my health.