 |
| Sunrise colours |
Friday night was the coldest on record for October in 33 years ... down to about 12 degrees. I had to wear a pullover and had my duvet tightly wrapped around me. Last night too was chilly but not as cold. We're just hoping it'll rain as we need water very much in a very dry year. Daytime is a nice 26 degrees and very sunny, and there's a cool breeze that require people to wear a light jacket or hoodie.
There were 1791 viewers yesterday and 1400+ the day before. Scary. There're no political intentions in my blog. I simply record a chronicle of happenings here for people who used to live here, or those interested in what's happening in a normal day here; a chronicle of my journey - footsteps. It's a way to keep in contact. Disclaimer.
.jpg) |
| Early morning tram |
Back to chronicling. The sunrise colours in the sky are incredible. Hues of purple, pink and yellow. Evenings are less spectacular. These signal the change of the seasons. And like every change, virus abound. I'm still down with oral blisters and sores, a runny nose, fever, sore throat ... and I've met many people with the same illness. There's nothing much we can do. Just ride it out.
My memory is not getting better. The sisters of Ivrea gave me a big bag of assorted cheese which I ate some for breakfast yesterday. But this morning I cannot find it. Vanished ... at least from my memory.