The past few days have been so hectic with work ... and the heat has not helped. It's just rushing from one place to another trying to get jobs done. And I'm wondering why this is called summer vacation. I'm working more than on a normal working day.
The 3 day truce in Gaza was good. There was alot more calm and normalcy. In fact generally speaking things have gone alot better this weekend. I don't think people even thought of the war today. Only sign that there's still a war far away are the empty streets. Hardly any tourist groups except the chinese ones.
 |
| Marigolds bloom |
Ah Ling prepared chicken herbal soup yesterday evening so I went over to eat. But I've realised how easily tired I get. Even the thought of walking 1.2km to Mandarin's is enough to put me off. My feet still hurt and I've been having dreadful stomach cramps and diarrhea. Just don't feel like going anywhere but sleep in bed. One nice thing about staying at home is I get to see my marigolds blooming in profusion. They enjoy the heat but I must water them every morning so they don't wither.