| Lovely clear skies this morning after the rain |
So it was during the night storm that Mr. Monster decided to take a walk. I got up at 4.30am to study but noticed from the corner of my eye a little black thing walking along the wall of my room. It was Mr. Monster (that's my pet newt) up and about! How he got out of his tank is a mystery. And he was very dry by then and I thought he'd die of dehydration so I popped him back into his tank. Now that felt good for both of us. I wonder what would have happened if I stepped on him accidentally this morning ... yucks, what a mess. So now he's safely back in his biotope tank, eating mosquito larvae and swimming around happily. Hope he doesn't get out again though.
Mila defended her thesis for the Master's degree this morning. Interesting topic - on Huldah the prophetess. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the whole event because I had a meeting. I hear she did very well. Good for her.