So I survived Friday ... despite the awful pain. Well I'm not the only one. Jean Paul has the same pain on his right shoulder and neck as well. And I think a couple of other students. Stress and weather ... that's what we all conceded. I'm on pain-killers as I can't get to my doc. No time. It's been hectic ... even today Saturday. And don't expect tomorrow Sunday to be a rest day because it's the day when all backlog homework must be cleared. No fun. In fact I think I'm hating this academic year already. And it's only just begun.
 |
| My mood in a pic |
Friday passed without incident. Things looked like it's back to normal. Only difference is the muezzin who sings at 3.55am is very loud and wakes everyone up. It's been such a slow and heavy week, I don't even have an interesting pic to upload. So here's a pic of a fork. I thought it was nice - the contrast of cold bright metal on dark severe black napkin. It was taken at Legacy's.
Been missing Rocky. He's such a quite timid dog. Not the rushy barky type. He sits quietly on your lap like forever. No nuisance. Anyway my friend (original owner) misses him even more, so I decided to give him 2 canaries to occupy his attention. Actually it's also part payment for the work he's been helping me do ... like moving six 20 kg 9 feet long bookshelves down 4 floors by hand. Like we were both almost dead by the end of the day. No wonder my shoulder and neck hurts.
And for the weather ... nights are very cold. Winter is really round the corner ... but forecast is heatwave again on Tuesday and Wednesday. Awful fluctuations. Let the new week trudge in .....