So the good sisters offered to cook something for me to eat as I've been living on milk, yoghurt and salad. Big time diarrhea.
So she asks me "What do you want to eat that we can cook?"
Me: Fish Porridge
She: You mean rice and fish cooked in water?
Me: Yes
She: OK, we'll fry the fish and then put it in the rice.
Me: No. They took out my gallbladder as well so nothing fried. Just boil the fish with the rice.
She: OK. So I'll add salt and spices.
Me: NO. Just boil rice with fish in water.
She: OK. Then I'll put fried onions instead.
Me: NO. I want plain fish porridge.
She: How can I cook fish porridge with only fish and rice???????
Lesson to learn: You'll never get nuns to do what you want. You get to do what they want. You can bash your head against the wall and be a martyr, but nothing will change. They have their agenda and the world has to fit into it.
Conclusion? Am eating salad with milk and yoghurt.