Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wrong size shoes

Wow - so here's a jew who's speaking up for Pope Pius XII in having helped jews during the WWII. http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1245184852508&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull Clock this to see how soon opponents will attack this view.

Anyway the heat is up. The dean said this morning that I should be locked up in my room so I can study and study and study. Hmmmm sounds like a recipe for making me crazy. Well for the record, I AM studying but on a more relaxed rate now that it's the summer holidays. Also sleeping a little more as my body is giving up on me. And if I do go out - in this sweltering heat - it's only because I need to do errands, like this morning. Mind you my feet are still a little swollen from all that walking last week (and the wrong size shoes - blisters everywhere).

Another baby canary was born to a Roller pair this afternoon 3pm - weird because they usually hatch between 6am-8am. But I'm not sure if the mum will feed it - this group of Roller mums born 2 years ago are terrible at bringing up babies. The other one that I put back in the big cage because she starved 6 babies from 2 broods to death has promptly built another nest. For what? to starve the next brood to death again. They never learn.