Wednesday, September 3, 2008

friends

Met my friend and italian teacher Ulisse today. It was good to see him again. He taught me italian back in 1992. And boy has he grown old - well he said the same thing about me. Anyway we chatted for an hour and he had lots of good advice for me. He's pretty sharp and gets right to the point.

And talk about good advice - Thiago (from Cancao Nova Jerusalem) had some very wise words for me yesterday too. Got me reflecting the whole day....and night. Result - I got diarrhea. Hahaha ... but today it's his turn getting diarrhea. So I'm getting the last laugh now ... but honest, he hit the nail on the spot yesterday with a very acute observation about faith and prayer.

My left ankle is giving me problems again. I'll have to see Dr. Ben Daniel soon for that. Will keep you updated.