Sunday, August 23, 2026

Summer almost over

Summer shade
The summer solstice passed and the days are growing shorter. Thank goodness for that because the heat and humidity is severe. At least the nights are a little cooler, with a breeze blowing over the city. 

My nausea and diarrhea is a little more controlled now that the hospital prescribed magnesium and aluminum peroxide. It's a foul combination that makes me sick even as I open the bottle .... but at least I won't wake up in the night vomiting. People are commenting that I'm being kept alive only by all these medicines. Sad reality.

The Jewish High Holidays are also earlier this year. Rosh haShana falls on Sept. 11 and Yom Kippur falls on Sept. 20. Sukkot falls on Sept. 25 to Oct. 2. Hopefully it will pass uneventful with no incidents. Too much has happened in the past 3 years .... we're all tired and want only some peace and quiet, and let everyone enjoy their feasts.