![]() |
| Damascus Gate at night |
... So yesterday I had 120 views on this blog. Today 222. Something fishy is happening here ... I usually don't get more than 25 views a day. I'm being stalked.
This morning was very violent in the Jenin refugee camp. Raids to capture terrorists let to road bombs going off and apche helicopters firing onto the streets. 7 israeli soldiers injured, 5 Jeninese killed and 90+ wounded. It's not been so violent since the 2nd Intifada 20 yrs back. We're just praying that this violence will cease and innocent people don't get killed or injured. The tension is so palpable that Damascus Gate which is swarming with people on summer nights is now very quiet and empty.
Healthwise my hands and feet are still swollen .... I'll get my appointment to see the specialist soon to get my kidneys checked.
