Sunday, March 5, 2023

News

Ramadan lights are up
Yesterday night saw another massive nationwide protest against the govt ... and they're calling for a "Day of Disruption" on Thursday. The extremist hardline govt is urging heavy tactics against the protesters whom they consider no better than arabs. The country is not only polarized, it's imploding. It's what happened 2000 years ago when the Temple was destroyed ... the rabbis say it's due to the sin of Sinat Hinam or baseless hatred for each other. It brought the destruction of the country ... and it will do the same again today. Read the report on this newspaper:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundreds-of-thousands-protest-government-new-disruption-day-called-for-thursday/

My hands and feet are not getting better. I might go back to the clinic again to get results and do more tests. It'll depend if I can walk that far. I'm really feeling sick. 

The other day we received news that our friars succeeded in bringing aid to our earthquake struck - ISIS controlled village of Latakia. It's a big risk but they succeeded. We're praying hard for them. And we continue to ask for your help for spiritual and material assistance.