![]() |
| Monster moon over the Mt. of Olives |
I managed to get home at 7.15pm last night. Just had to drop all my work as I was just too tired to do anything. That's 16 and a half hours of solid work. No rest or lunch. Rushed off to Arab Fried Chicken to buy the 30 shekel package - 2 drumsticks, coleslaw, bun and garlic mayonnaise, fries and a coke. Good to eat something warm at last. Then I was off to bed. Refused to answer 3 phone calls that woke me up. And dozens of other messages. No time for anyone else. It's my time to rest. The old body is breaking down and needs it's rest.
![]() |
| Moon in clouds above the traffic |
Nationwide there is still great consternation over the precarious situation in Lebanon. In Syria there is also tension after Israel bombed some military stations near Damascus a few days ago. The war between Saudi Arabia and Iran (Sunnis and Shiites) is dragging everyone into its tangled web. And lots of innocent people are dying because of it. A harsh winter would be disastrous for the christians and other minorities running away from the war. And a report on kids in Gaza is terrible. https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/1.821771
Today is warm and sunny ... 18 degrees at 1pm. But it's the lull before the storm. Tonight it'll start raining till tomorrow and temp. will drop to between 4 and 8 degrees. Well if it rains, I'm not going to work. I'll just stay home and stay warm. Don't want to catch a cold ... which everyone else at home seems to have.

