After a very very tiring weekend filled with non-stop work ... I'm now sick with a cold and severe asthma (possibly bronchitis). Painful joints, fever, headache, sore throat, phlegm, dizziness, lost of appetite, fainting spells. Am feeling extremely weak.
 |
Female religious at the chapel |
Saturday started with an early Mass for the Konkani speaking people, 2 baptisms and Lenten talks all day. Ended quite late at night ... I got home around 11pm. Sunday also started early with a retreat in Bethlehem. Over a hundred female religious from the Judah region gathered for the election of delegates for their new federation committee. They were divided into language groups: arabic, italian, english and french. I had to preach the english conference and preside over the general liturgy. Then the afternoon was more work till late in the night. The hot sun but chilly wind made me very sick. Then of course Monday morning means getting up at 3am for classes. Everything has taken its toll.
I'll try and rest today ... if possible.